Monday, December 5, 2011

Bird's Nest

Birds Nest for MIL this round

Lately the prices for local birds nest has been escalating, one fold cheaper compared to the previous year. There were issue of the nitrate contents in the birds nest, whereby China authority has been once temporary ban on the import of birds nest from Malaysia, and the issue has been resolved in a very fast pace. Nitrate content in natural birds nest is normal, just that it needs to be control to a permissible level for safe consumption. 

I am lucky to get pregnant at this time, i can enjoy more birds nest at more reasonable price. But then again, it's not in my appetite this round. I know i need to have it in order for my baby to have beautiful skin complexions. So, I still buy and consume it. I bought a few batches from my Dad's friends who they are doing local birds nest farming at a very good bargain. We get it on a dealer price, prices ranging from RM3k ~ RM4k per kg, cleaned birds nest without any artificial coloring & preservatives. 

My hubby also wanted to get some for my MIL. This round, i order some for my MIL. Everyone in my family also complaining not having a chance to buy the birds nest arrive, as  most of the time i grab all because of the irresistible pricing and quality! Nowadays, there are a few preggies in the family, it's baby booming season awaiting the arrival of the auspicious year of Dragon next year. Haha! My mom started to enjoy her life in having more good food intake, she started to have birds nest too!





No comments: