Monday, December 5, 2011

Brother In Law ROM 20.11.2011

We are all set to get off.......
Reaching the hall, to find that all the seats are fully occupied
My BIL with his spouse (couple on the left) & his spouse's Sister having the same day of ROM
Their group photo of 38 Couples
The couple with Carmen & Jeanne



While awaiting turn to sign the once in a lifetime deal!
My in-laws will be the happiest pair to see their youngest son settle down

Officially Husband & Wife
I bumped into my sister over there to attend her friend's ROM
My sister & My SIL

We all travel back to Ipoh over the weekend to attend my hubby's youngest brother ROM on the auspicious date 20.11.2011 (Sunday) in Ipoh. It was very happening on that day. Many guests presents makes the hall crowded, yet still, the air-conditioner power is good enough to make everyone seated comfortably to solemnize the event. A few reporters from local publishing lines were present too, to make it a more memorable events for the newly weds.

It was a coincidence that i bumped into my sister over there. She brought along her princess Callis to attend her friend's ROM on the same day as well. Luckily the event is going on smoothly and we are glad that we can leave on time. Hereby, would like to wish the Just Married couple and happy and everlasting love!


No comments: