Monday, December 5, 2011

Home cooked Dinner @ 16.11.2011

Rendang Squid
 
Petai with Dried Shrimp

Sweet & Sour Pig's Trotter

Lotus Root Soup

Since my morning sickness has slowly disappear, now i can start back my usual hobby to cook for the family. I believe by now we all should have eat more healthy home cook food. Over the past few months, we have has enough of outside food for dinner. Eating out is a headache, we need to think of what kind of food to have and going merry go rounds to search for what to eat.

With all my heart, i plan to cook something Carmen and hubby favorite dishes tonight.  Carmen will have her favorite petai, while hubby is a meat lover, he will be enjoying the pig trotter. I am a simple person, i can eat a little bit of this and that to satisfy my hunger pangs. The most important is for them to enjoy my wholesome home cooked food!

No comments: